Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Viral Vid: Devil Baby Attack

WARNING: THIS LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS

Holy crap!

I may not sleep tonight.  This creepy little guy, like most viral video serves a very creepy purpose. This is not your Disneyland remote-controlled animatronic; this is what I imagine is living in the dark underworld of the ‘It’s A Small World’ ride. All part of a viral campaign for the new movie Devil’s Due (due out this Friday), it makes me very happy to not live in the same country let alone state where this monstrous creation is.

Everything about this demon child is terrifying. From its dirty little face to its screeching howls, I think this could be used as a form of birth control. I bet you anything people who see this movie will not have procreating on their minds for a good long time afterwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment