Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How Long Would You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse

I know you have thought about it, how long would you live in a Zombie apocalypse? 

Well my friend Megan Milne at 1035 The Bridge posed that question. My answer as per this pretty intricate little survey was 88 days.





That’s 88 long-ass days. I can’t imagine how much that would suck. I wish I would have lied about how far and how long I can run. Geesh…


How long would you survive? I am interested to know.Take the quiz here.

Proof
Would you want to survive?

I am impressed that the internet thinks I would live that long. I do have a relatively Zombie-proof apartment (I have blogged about those apartment precautions in the past). But, (and this is going to sound sick) I am not sure I would want to live. Maybe if there was a library in my building so I could be entertained with the books I never have time to read.

I have not explored this topic that much in the blog, but you should know that is something I think about frequently on a daily basis. Usually right before I fall asleep.


If you are interested in a hilarious challenge, checkout Season 1 Episode 7 of “Happy Endings”. It is an incredibly funny TV show and that episode centers on a “Zombie Olympics” between friends. Pick a friend and challenge them to a survival test and let me know what happens, this is a social experiment I can totally get behind (and that you should totally film). 

FYI: You can totally watch all three amazing seasons of  "Happy Endings" on Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment