Thursday, March 13, 2014

Viral Video: First Kiss vs. First Sniff

I am a huge fan of viral videos…

Let me rephrase that. I am a huge fan of funny viral videos. Often if I catch a good one first thing in the morning it sets the tone for a great day.

This week I was overwhelmed by the amount of people watching the “FIRST KISS “video experiment where people who had just met kissed for the first time on film. Meh.

I got about 40 seconds in as I forced myself to watch it write this blog. I usually try to not be ignorant about things other people love when I view them but for the duration of the video (that I watched) I was unimpressed. Worse than unimpressed actually, I didn’t care. Yeah, it is worse. When you are unimpressed you still feel something, on my level I just sighed and wanted it to end. Clearly (to me) anyone who has watched this video and marveled at its beauty would go ape-shit over a night watching the dance floor at a university town bar.  

I’m not going to post it here, that is how little I care. I usually put that effort in for you so that you can see what I mean and then hopefully agree with me. Not this time folks. Google it yourself, it will take about 5 seconds to find.

On a much more interesting note, my viral video of the week (and maybe even the month) is a parody of that video. It is what happens when dogs kiss for the first time. Hide your kids, things get wild.

Animal instincts are much more fun than humans.

Here you go, its “First Sniff” a dog snuff film.

No comments:

Post a Comment