Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daily Dose of Weird - April 08, 2014 - Crazy Lady Helps Herself At McDonald's

I love weird news. So now I am going to bring you your daily dose of crazy and weird on Mountain Middays.

Today’s story was an easy one. Crazy and fast-food combined into one incredibly weird package.



As a person who has worked in the quick food service industry a lot, I can totally picture how this happened. I can envision it in my head as clear as day. Why? Well I have dealt with a lot of crazy moments behind the counter. It is kind of like a team building exercise sometimes to deal with out of the ordinary situations like this one where a topless woman found herself behind the counter of a Florida McDonald’s and self-served herself some soft-serve (among other things). All while being captured on security cameras.

Now this out-crazies anything I have ever dealt with by a mile… at least. But, just think of the staff of teenagers who will remember this for the rest of their lives. Every time they see each other they will be like, “Remember that Monday night a lady in a thong decided to take over and trash McDonalds? I was there!”

Yes, this lady did a number on the McDonald’s trashing camp as she helped herself to ice cream and fries. 
Who hasn't wanted to go behind the counter and fill their own order out of frustration, this lady was just taking it to the next level. Reminding me of one of my all-time favorite characters and this great moment…


No comments:

Post a Comment