Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014- Castlegar Sculpture Walk Sculpture of the Day “Whisperer”

Yes, it has been a few days. This heat wave has melted my ambition for writing so I think my blogging will cool down until the temperature does the same.

Intricate. Beautiful. Blue.

Noelio Gonzalez has crafted an amazingly colorful mystical piece called “Whisperer” that stands tall and open to your interpretation between multiple sculptures outside of Castlegar’s City Hall and RCMP Offices.

I like to think of “Whisperer” as an incredible blue dragon but you can let your imagination create your vision for what it is. Regardless I think we can agree that “Whisperer” is a beautiful spectacle sparkling in blue.

“Whisperer” comes to us from Noelio Gonzalez, an American sculptor from Florida. You can learn more about the whimsy of “Whisperer” by clicking here.


To see my previous blog about the wild “Zodiac Totem” on Columbia Avenue click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment